Yesterday night was preparation time! I'm glad I did (do) the training in the morning as it gave me time or actually it gave Tanya's time (thank you T) to prepare today's luch and snack! I can tell you... when I saw the bento (lunch box), it's more than what I'm used to! and I'm not even talking about the breakfast!!! I'm usually the type to have a coffee and off to the office... Never really had a breakfast, except mybe in high school...
So what a surprise this morning when I had to cook so much! I almost couldnt finish the all lot.. had to leave a bite of toast! but my tomatoe/eggs were great!
Now the training... well... I had the training obviously before that huge breakfast... but let's talk about it! The jumprope is still a real frustration as I cant manage to do a huge serie without tripping... but I'll get there!
Physically, I just tend to get to the limit during the before last session... the last one is always a killer... but it's a good thing!
The all program is just getting a bit longer and it's getting tough to do everything before work... but it's my choice! Cant see myself finishing the day at work and coming home to train! The morning it is! The morning it will stay!
Good day everyone!
Jusqu'ici tout va bien.
No comments:
Post a Comment