GREETINGS

Thanks a lot for that great program!
You guys change our lives (we hope for ever) and we feel so much better.
Long life PCP (and PCPers)

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day -7 : Contradictions

Today started pretty badly...
First thing, I woke up at 10:21. You'd say what's the matter!? And you're right! I would never thought that would bother me but the PCP me is on schedule... Meaning, as you can imagine to wake up that late means exercise right away then skip breakfast or delay everything.
I opted for that last option. Direction the kitchen. Just to realize that we don't have any more avocados!!! And I'm really used to my little green avos!
So you see, everyhthing started pretty badly.
Grocery shopping, I'll skip you this (except I forgot the avocados). Lunch.. Bit of poker, bit of work and it's finally time for my session.
Getting to the gym, started my skipping and I knew already it was going to be a long training.
Managed my 21 mins with a few trips at the beginning. Then did my strength. In the middle of it (like during the f.. 7 sets of triceps dips) I told myself the title of today blog would be "No joy" then it kicked in!
Like a drug kicking in (we talked about it earlier in the program), I had my second breath. Kung Fu sit ups, first time I feel comfortable doing them... Strong harms, shoulders to balance my body and lift those legs. Then the unlimited sit ups! I didn't count exactly how many I made cause I was thinking of the 8MA. That I did... 8MA done. During it, I was annoyed by a fit boy in his 20s... I think he did a 8 to 10 mins plank just varying his poses from time to time but without stopping.. So here I come! Plank position and START. I knew I would do only 1 and I wanted o know what I could give. I stopped after the 3 mins bell. Huh! So what!
And just to get to finish line and to unwind a bit, I skipped another 5 mins...

So from "No joy" to the extra 8MA + 3MPlank + 5Mskips, what happened??? I guess just those little natural drugs inside my brain. I think I could have continued. But let's look to the long race...

Btw, still not seeing sufficient changes on my abs or rest of the body. I changed, I don't deny it but Im far from what I'd want, which is ok cause as I said above it's not a race anymore. We have still 7 tough days ahead of us and a full life to perfect our body! So no rush.

Time to rest a bit!

Have a nice Sunday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment