Thanks a lot for that great program!You guys change our lives (we hope for ever) and we feel so much better.Long life PCP (and PCPers)
how retarted can one be to fall of a balcony whilst planking???
At least they're getting out of the house!
I heard about the guy who died doing it!!! Ha ha ha ha.... My first thought about this story was of our "Planking". I think what we do is more hard core.Planking idiots!!What the Plank are they doing anyway?!Plank off dude!HA!
how retarted can one be to fall of a balcony whilst planking???
ReplyDeleteAt least they're getting out of the house!
ReplyDeleteI heard about the guy who died doing it!!! Ha ha ha ha.... My first thought about this story was of our "Planking". I think what we do is more hard core.
ReplyDeletePlanking idiots!!
What the Plank are they doing anyway?!
Plank off dude!
HA!