GREETINGS

Thanks a lot for that great program!
You guys change our lives (we hope for ever) and we feel so much better.
Long life PCP (and PCPers)

Friday, April 15, 2011

Day -44 - Feel Good Inc.

As Gorillaz would sing! Woohoo!!!
Feeling good today! it's friday, and I cant wait for the week end and the reasonable hours to exercise!
Arms workout was tough yesterday but managed to do everything + the 8 mins abs. I know it's lame but that guy attitude is addictive! "Come on gang!"
I just noticed a new group started..

Good luck guys!!!

TGIF everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love the 'come on gang' and the 'there ya go!'

    I've got a capoeira party in the park, training with Patrick and another coupla guys in my group, and a sassy girl dance class to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the weekend! My favorite part is sleeping an extra hour or two and THEN working out LOL.

    ReplyDelete