Morning all!
A new week starts and we can clearly see that this week we focusing more on defined areas!
Shoulders day was today... and 5 time the davinci is more than enough!!!!
During the exercises I could have swear my shoulders wanted to dislocate itself but in the end, I won and half an hour later, it's just bad memories!
I still think I'm doing something wrong during my V-sit as I feel a sharp pain in my back mid-section like someone was plunging a needle in it and cutting my breath... which is pretty annoying! it's not like a muscle pain... Dunno what it is!
Otherwise, food wise, it's veggies bonanza! which is cool with me even tho it means a lot more quantity to cook! but I actually don't think I'll go over the quantity I was having till then.
Made a mistake this morning and turned off the snooze... so I'll have to do my skipping tonight (so anoying the park downstairs opens only at 7AM....)! Oh well, at least it will ease my mind!
Still haven't chosen what our indulgence day will be! not sure I know what a 700 calories meal is either....
Good day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment